Wednesday 19 February 2014

A Walk In the Clouds

I was busting to get out for a long walk, so I organised to go with 2 fellow photographers, Steve and Rosemary to Wellington Park and do the Sphinx Rock track. It was a good excuse to take some photos and walk the dog as its about a 1 hour hike. The day started out raining and Steve rang to ask what if I still wanted to go. I declined due to the weather BUT after thinking about it for 30 minutes I'd changed my mind, just because the dog needed a long walk. I went to meet up with them and traveled to Hobart, up to Mt Wellington. As we got closer, it was becoming foggier and when we got out of the car, the air smelled like a mix of eucalyptus and spices. Very nice. The dog was keen to go so I grabbed my camera and off we went. This is what we saw today.














A beautiful end to a rainy day.

And a dog who is plum tuckered out.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful foggy pathways. Rain always makes everything look more colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mystical walk through those woods Deb - and I can just about smell them as you describe. Gorgeous photos and an altogether inspiring post. Bet your dog slept soundly after that walk :D) Cheers

    ReplyDelete