Saturday 28 May 2011

Getting Started

 People have often said that I have a unique way of looking at things and considering that I have recently taken up photography, I am investigating the way I DO look at things.  This blog will be about an assortment of things that take my fancy on any given day and I will have photographs to accompany my ramblings.  






I love this post and rail fence that runs around part of a garden at Callington Mill at Oatlands in Tasmania In the garden there was parterre where vegies and herbs were planted. On the other side of this fence were many artichoke plants and an orchard of espaliered apple trees, each bursting forth with the promise of a great crop.





After visiting the old mill I wandered round the quaint little village looking at the beautiful old homes, I looked up and there on the roof of one of the cottages was this eye catching sculpture perched on the chimney.  


 This clown photograph was my very first photograph I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment