Monday 30 May 2011

I've Come to Be Educated

As a teacher in a country school, I am never surprised what might happen. Lately 4 ducks have shown up and adopted my class and sit outside the glass doors waiting for the children to come out and play. Sometimes they tap on the glass when they see the children eating their lunches. If we eat outside, they help themselves to the children’s lunches, straight from their lunch boxes. We always have willing garbage disposal units to get rid of our leftovers. I really like them visiting but sometimes they can be a great distraction to my bunch of 5 and 6 year olds.

Such a handsome creature!




I love taking macro shots and this is one of them.

1 comment:

  1. I love how the ducks tap on the window when they see the children eating - clever ducks!

    ReplyDelete