Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

 At Primrose:

I awoke to dolphins playing in the bay and I just knew that I will be in for a great New Year.
It is always a good day for fishing when the dolphins are about so later in the day we caught 9 flathead which will feed us for the next few days.

Whenever we go away for weeks like we are at the moment, we always take our chooks on holiday with us.  Here they are having fun playing in the long grass.

Between Christmas and New Year, my DH has been working his butt off, turning our Primrose backyard from this.....................


To this...........
Pretty impressive I think, I am so grateful to have a husband who is good with his hands.

Best wishes to everyone for a  New Year where all your dreams are fulfilled.
Remember 2012 will be a 1 pic a day year on my blog even though I kicked off with a few more.
Don't forget to follow me on my NO SPEND YEAR on my other blog:

http://tryhardfrugalista.blogspot.com/

Take care

Deb

3 comments:

  1. Hey Deb, enjoy the hols, I'm sure the chooks are all that lovely green grass....
    Fresh fish for dinner, sounds divine.

    You certainly have a clever hubby, lovin those water tanks. Your back yard looks great after it's makeover.

    All the best for 2012...

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's impressive! Good luck with your no spend year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Purplepear and Claire for you comments.

    ReplyDelete