Saturday 14 April 2012

Iconic Luna Park

Luna Park in Melbourne brings back memories from when I was a teenager and lived there after leaving Tasmania with all my worldly possessions in a cardboard box and $60 to my name. It was 1970 and I was 16 and jobs were easy to come by. I picked one up the day after I arrived working in a shoe shop. Many weekends were spent here with my friends.

Luna Park - Sydney. I have cruised passed here many times but never gone in. Maybe I should schedule a visit before I fall off my perch.

Welcome to those visiting from Rhonda's Down to Earth blog

1 comment:

  1. I'd never realised before now, that the pillars either side of the Sydney entrance are replicas of the Chrysler building! I'm so into art deco at the moment, which is why I noticed! :)

    ReplyDelete