Thursday 7 November 2013

10 Incredible Images of Abandoned Places Nature has Reclaimed

                     

                  THESE ARE NOT MY PHOTOS BUT I WISH I'D TAKEN THEM



Christ of the Abyss at San Fruttuoso, Italy
iZG6nell
Kolmanskop in the Namib Desert
qKqzo8Zl
The remains of the SS Ayrfield in Homebush Bay, Australia
mOOxAU9l
Fishing hut on a lake in Germany
NstcMtql
The Kerry Way walking path between Sneem and Kenmare in Ireland
1QAWxcal
Angkor Wat in Cambodia
ftNKTOcl
Sunken yacht in Antarctica
HTXRE8Jl
North Brother Island near New York City, New York
KeNltRMl
Abandoned Blade Mill, France
3oIU86xl
The Tunnel of Love in Ukraine
I do not know the photographer/s but this was featured on http://www.1millionwomen.com.au and I thought they were so beautiful, I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment