Thursday 28 July 2011

Alphabet Challenge .................M

Mmmm: Mutti, this is yummy

Motorbike: All the pretty bikes all in a row.

Manta Ray: When I was in WA last year this manta ray was hanging out in Coral Bay.

Muttonbirds: They fly from Siberia to the Bass Strait islands every year to have their babies. Mutton birding is a Tasmanian Aboriginal cultural activity.

Massive mammal: This humpback whale was spotted off WA.

Massive mammals in the bay near my shack

Maggie: My grand - daughters' dog.

Moon: I was thrilled to bits to get a picture of the moon using my new camera, without using a tripod and have the craters show up.

Mamie doll from my collection

Mast: from a modern yacht and one from an old tall ship.


Millionaire Moored: This privately owned boat was tied up in Hobart! Blimey!

Mirrors, my front entrance, (oops don't look to closely at the dust) and one in the bathroom.


Material: I have a top made from this.

Motor (or part there of) from a motorbike.

Maple

Morning mist over the river and below, evening mist over the fields.


Mag Wheels (had to ask Roger as I didn't know what they were called)

Masks: Performer at Salamanca Market (above)


Mobiles: for sale at the market.

Mushroom: or is it a toadstool?

Mandarin from my garden.

Moisture: Melted frost on a Rock Rose

Macaque Monkey: one of many at Launceston's City Park.

Muscovy Ducks at City Park

Monkey Bars: at my school where I teach Kinders and Preps.

Milestone: At Low Head

Mummified apples: still hanging in there even though all the leaves are long gone.

M plus a bit extra: Public art at the Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery, Launceston

Machinery: from an old train (I think)

Mosaic: this is part of a giant spider at Burnie, Tasmania

6 comments:

  1. Hey Deb, what a great camera you have, the pics are wonderful..........

    Love the mist over the river and fields, just beautiful and the shot of the moon is amazing.

    You must enjoy getting out and about and taking photos.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clair: I use a Lumix DSLR FZ100 and I am pretty impressed with it. I do enjoy taking photos of anything and everything. It goes with me everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the moon and mist. I'm feeling a need to run away and enjoy Tassie. Maybe in a year or two. Tonight the body is so tired from all the physical work I can't move....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb great photo's. I love the dog with the hat! But Maggie doesn't look that impressed!
    I have never been a camera person and constantly have to remind myself I have a little digital one - and then they're all blurry because I have the wrong glasses on.
    Good work.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous whale shots - what a thrill.
    Haunting misty views - lovely.
    Love your view of the monkey bar - clever!
    The moon shot is fabulous - great detail.
    Am hoping the full shot of the mosaic spider will appear under "S" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Deb,you never disappoint. I love the moon that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete