Sunday 3 July 2011

A Big Thankyou and Alphabet Challenge..........H

Before I get on with this challenge, I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for your kindness and best wishes for a positive result to Roger's collapse.  He is still in hospital and will probably be there for a few more days until tests have been completed. Even though he's perky at the moment, I'll not forgive him for frightening the living daylights out of me.  Hopefully all will turn out OK without anything sinister. I'll keep you postedOkay folks here it is................

H
Hump Back Whales: I saw loads of these last September while travelling Western Australia



Happy kid: My grand-daughter, Zoe always has a great time with me. We love to play together.

Hoist 'em up: The sails on the Lady Nelson.

Handrail: being taken over by a tree.

Hang-glider: Driving through Campbell Town, Tasmania, I spotted this guy and we chased him for awhile so I could photograph him.


Hats: These two (above and below) were taken at 2 separate protest rallies, protesting against the same thing. I just fancied their hats. 



Hippos: This one is called Squishy, guess where the one below comes from.


Hebe: from my garden



Hibiscus: in my garden

Hydrangeas: from my garden


Hakea: This tree grows across the road from my shack and its always covered in bees when flowering.
Hardenbergia: Growing on my balcony
House: On the left, ya can't miss it!

Home: This is the view from my front balcony at my northern house.

Houses: Multi squillion dollar homes on the Swan River in Perth, WA. Definitely over the top, if you ask me.
Heritage Hen house: Taken at my in-laws vineyard on the river at Rowella.

Hen House Hilton: at a nursery in Launceston

Holes: air vents in the Conservatory in City Park, Launceston

Hole in the rock: Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia

Hand: a unique garden seat

Helicopter:  they were taking mums up for mother's day.


Horizons: Just another excuse to put in another sunset (at 80 mile beach WA) and
 Monkey Mia's crystal clear waters in WA
Hearts: I was asked to create a Valentine's photo and this is what I came up with, Its a plastic fridge magnet that has been manipulated.

Oh no not that art smock again!

My heart bracelet.
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, glad to hear that your hubby is feeling perky. Perky's good :D) Hope it's not too long until he's back home again.

    Your trip to WA has resulted in fabulous photos... just love the whales, and the beautiful sunset, and Kalbarri National Park.

    All your flowers are pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy to hear you husband is quite bright. Sending lots of Hope that he will make a full recovery. I love your hayches today - especially your valentine heart - very clever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well for your hubbie Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you are feeling less frazzled and more like yourself. Lots of good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, My KS; you have the best photos, you're my genius
    best thoughts from Your KS
    Just wait till you get to the K's????????????????

    (KS = Kindred Spirit for everyone else just in case you think I've lost it or Deb has a weird follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do take great photos. Love the view from your house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comments. I do appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete