Thursday 15 March 2012

Glimpses Round My Garden Part 2

I think these flowers are called Rock Roses, Their petals always look they could do with a good iron.

Up through the old walnut tree. Its absolutely covered in nuts this year and they have just begun falling. You can here them bouncing on the wooden deck beneath, at night.

Sprekelia: These flowers are so prolific. 6 years ago I statred with a dozen bulbs that a friend had given me and they have multiplied so much that I have oodles of flowers running down the long driveway, I have planted some  at the shack and given some to my daughter for her garden.

3 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between the crumpled Rock Rose and the elegance of the Sprekelia. Both very beautiful and I'd be happy to have them in my garden, there is something very endearing about the rumpled appearance of the rock rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, they are beautiful photo's ...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Deb...happy birthday to you...have a great day...All my love and best wishes your Heart Sister Sherrie :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The walnut tree photo is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete