Saturday, 24 May 2014

Autumn in the Japanese Gardens

 Warning:::: Viewers of this blog WILL get an overload of coloured maple leaves.....BUT I do love them...Hope you do too.
Not a maple but pretty anyway.

Inside the previous tree looking up at the sky.

This is where I try to be arty farty and photograph a Japanese lantern through a Japanese lantern.

So pretty.







Japanese Iris

Oh here we go!



Sasanqua Camellias 

Add caption

A few green leaves left on the Ginko.


So many colours en masse

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots ... can I ask where you took them. Such a pretty place. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Hobart

      Delete
  2. The colours in the leaves are incredible - spurring me on to be more adventurous in my choice of colours when painting! Truly beautiful.
    Love your sense of humour Deb... um, didn't see that kindly lurker from your previous post this time ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan: I had to laugh at the thought of doing a "Where's Wally" with the bearded wonder sneaking into a photo on each post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it'd be fun :D) ... ha ha, oh now I'm going to look even harder at your recent post ;D)

      Delete