Monday 27 June 2011

Alphabet Challenge G

G
Grey haired granny: yep folks that's me!
Gecko Moon:

Gorge 1: Karijini Western Australia

Gorge 2: Karajini

Gail Page: my favourite female singer http://youtu.be/aj0yrksiLoE

Gollywog: From my collection

Geometry: My DH's Amish quilt.

Glass water bottle

Game: You'd have to be game to get up there!

Gate: at the Callington Flour Mill, Oatlands, Tasmania

Golly Gee, more Golly dollies.

Grid: I'm always looking for unusual ways to take a picture.

Gorgeous Gerbera: in this year's anniversary bouquet.

Garden: my friends, Jude and Michelle's beautiful garden.

Giraffe: on my very photographed art smock.

Grapes: I grew them myself and although they are tasty table grapes, I let the birds get most of them this year as I couldn't reach the 3 metre height they'd grown to to put on the nets.

Gazania: these are weeds down at the shack. They are everywhere!

Green People: a performance piece at a protest rally I attended.

Gumboots: very cute!

Grevillea: looks like a toothbrush

Gate: Very ornate (Hobart)

Grill: from a Austin A30

Gumboots Galore

Gargoyle: found in my friend's garden.

Gumboots again: cute as well!

Graffiti: in a back alley of Launceston

Grevillea: with the morning dew still on it.

Grasshopper: on my kitchen bench

Gorge: Cataract Gorge, Launceston Tas, note how different the landscape is from the Karajini Gorges. This is 2 minutes fron the city centre.

Gazebo: in the city park, Launceston, Tasmania

Galvanised iron shed with geometric shapes.

Graveyard: This is across the river at Windermere, Tasmania

Gap in the rocks.

Galahs and Gulls

Galah gobbling grass.

Guitarist: This fellow ex-Tasmanian is Phil Manning and a great guitarist.

Garden Seat: This is in my last garden in the grounds of an old church that we renovated and lived in.

Grin: this bloke is a street performer, swallowing swords and such.

Gaol: the old Fremantle gaol in Western Australia, no longer used as such.


Gate: another gorgeous gate, an entrance to a large garden, Launceston.
 

4 comments:

  1. Great Gees!
    Yay... Granny - rock on :D)
    Love em all. That gap in the rock blew me away - fabulous colours and lighting.
    Something about gates too - character.
    Grinning busker - ooooh, his teeth would feel cold these mornings ;-)
    Thanks for these Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gee!, how I adored Karajini....in the year 2000 I climbed down through that gap in the rocks into that pool below. Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracious Deb, did you take all those great photos? Got to tell you they are gorgeous, except Grin man, how would you kiss that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Chris I did take all the pics. No wouldn't want to kiss that chrome toothed man at all.

    Hazel: Karajini was so different to here in Tassy, I was blown away by it.

    Thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete